It’s nearly impossible to enjoy your home when you have a rodent outbreak or insect invasion to deal with. Even small pests can cause extensive damage to property and harm the people living or working inside. If you need to control pests inside or outside of your home, call today to schedule a free estimate with Senske Pest Control at 877-944-4007 or request a free estimate for Clarkston pest control.
It’s important to us that we keep you, your children, and your pets safe while we remove unwanted pests from your home or business. Our technicians are trained as Clarkston exterminators. This means they are educated in pest identification and removal; specific to the geographic region of Eastern Washington and the surrounding areas. Call for safe, affordable, rodent extermination, bird removal, spider control, ant removal, wasp control and bee control, insect control, bed bug and termite extermination and cockroach extermination. No job is too big or too small for our incredible Clarkston pest control team!
Rodent Control in Clarkston
- Clarkston Mouse Removal Services: No property is immune from mice. Although mouse mice might look adorable, they can carry disease and cause damage to your home. No one wants a mouse running under their bed, eating out of their pantry, or leaving droppings arounds. Most of the time we don’t see the mice hiding in our house. Often, our first clues of their existence appear by way of droppings or small bite marks on food. If you see a mouse in your house or remnants of mice around your property, call Senske for Clarkston rodent extermination.
- Clarkston Rat Control: The Norway rat is the most common rat in the United States. Also called the brown rat, street rat, or sewer rat. Rats are much larger than mice. They generally hang outside around garbage piles, trash cans, or stagnant water. Rats can also carry disease and cause damage to property. Because they’re able to reproduce so quickly, it’s important to address a singular rat sighting before it becomes an infestation.
- Clarkston Pest Bird Removal: No one likes to think of pigeons and sparrows as pests, but when they live on your roof and start leaving messes, it can seem impossible to get them to fly away. Generally, once a pigeon flock sets up roost, they are there to stay. Senske is experienced in Clarkston bird removal. We provide multiple humane options for removing pigeons and sparrows from your home and take care of your pigeon problem before it starts to deter friends and neighbors from visiting.
- Clarkston Spider Control: Clarkston’s most dangerous spiders are the black widow, brown recluse, and hobo spiders. Hobo spiders are found most frequently and are also the most concerning of these spiders, due to their habit of enjoying the indoors from mid-summer to late fall. If you see any of these three spiders in your house, don’t hesitate to call Senske Clarkston for the #1 spider control in the area.
- Clarkston Ant Control: Ants love a good pantry, water source, or room with crumbs. If you notice one, you may be surprised by how quickly others join the party. Some are benign, but others pack a powerful bite. The most common ants found in Clarkston are:
- black carpenter ants
- carpenter ants
- formica ants
- red pavement ants
- Clarkston Bee & Wasp Control: Finding a beehive or wasp nest around your house or property can be scary, especially if you have children or pets. Most children get stung by bees and wasps when they play outside and unknowingly disturbing an entire nest. Because children weigh less than adults, they are often more affected by bee and wasp stings.
Clarkston Pest Control and Insect Control
Insect infestations common to Eastern Washington can cause pain and frustration. Watch for any of the following and call us for insect control in Clarkston if you’re being bothered by anything.
- German cockroaches are usually found in kitchens and bathrooms. They can carry disease.
- European and ring-legged earwigs are oftentimes found around the perimeter of houses.
- Firebrats and gray silverfish can typically be found in bathrooms; especially bathtubs.
- House centipedes are not dangerous. In fact they’re helpful in keeping cockroaches away.
- Millipedes have two legs on each body segment. They can be extremely poisonous.
- Bed bugs feed off of humans. An infestation can ruin furniture and be extremely disrupting.
- Termites can destroy housing structures. They are extremely difficult to eliminate.
- Fleas torment pets. They’ll start biting humans if an outbreak becomes large enough.
Use Senske as your Clarkston exterminator if you, your pets, or your household are being afflicted by any of these pesky insects. Our pest control service includes unlimited on-site service calls. Senske offers this service for basic pests after the initial pest removal occurs. *Some specialty pests are not part of our standard pest control program.