Senske Services has been providing excellent lawn care, pest control, tree services, ground maintenance, and holiday lighting since 1947. Senske is a regional company, serving communities in Utah, Colorado, Idaho, and Washington. Our success has been a testament to our quality of services and the relationships we develop with our customers. Our employees are our best asset, which is why Senske is a local favorite.
Senske Services strives to deliver quality service and constantly improve the environment of where we live, work, and play. Senske Services’ top values include:
Legacy – operating since 1947.
Integrity – our promise is to provide the highest level of service and satisfaction.
Loyalty – we are loyal to our clients, which is why they are loyal to us.
Community – we take pride in being a part of the community we serve and our charitable activity.
Senske has gained quite a bit of attention over the past few decades:
- Named by Pest Control Technology Magazine a Top 25 Pest Management Company
- Ranked 53rd on the 2021 Lawn & Landscape Top 100 List
- Serving multiple communities across 4 states
We know the ins and outs of pest control, lawn care, and tree care. We understand how much time and effort you have invested in your home and business because we have too! Senske values your business, which is why we are the right company for you!
Dear Valued Custom Insect & Weed Control Customer,
As a loyal Custom Insect & Weed Control client, We’d like to welcome you to the Senske Team! Senske Services is a leading lawn, tree and pest control service provider with its corporate office based in Kennewick, Washington. We’ve been a trusted source of lawn, tree and pest control services since 1947 across Washington, Colorado, Utah, and Idaho.
Custom Insect & Weed Control will begin to operate with the Senske Services brand effective immediately, and branch Manager, Britt S., is available and happy to answer any questions.
A little about Britt: Britt began his career in the lawn care industry as a landscaper, where he developed his love for the industry. Britt enjoys that his role as branch manager allows him to work closely with customers to help meet their unique lawn care needs. He also values the relationship he gets to develop with his team members. When Britt is not at work, he enjoys fishing.
9716 26th Avenue South
Lakewood, WA 98499
Thank you for your continued support. We look forward to our continued relationship!
The Senske and Custom Insect & Weed Control Teams
The Senske Promise
We believe we offer the best products, services, and programs in the professional lawn, tree and pest control industry. When you invest in any of our services or programs, if you are ever dissatisfied with the result of any treatment, please notify us between regularly-scheduled services and we will return to your property at no charge to address your concerns.
We work with you to make sure you have the best possible result. Senske is founded on services that meet your satisfaction, or we do the job again.
Senske promises we will:
- Apply every treatment to the best of our ability.
- Provide an e-mail or text notification before every visit when requested.
- Knock on your door upon arrival for service.
- Clear lawn furniture, toys, and more prior to treatment.
- Clean off all decks, walkways, driveways, and patios of fertilizer residue when completed.
- Leave comments, instructions and recommendations.
- Complete all service calls within 48 hours.
- Complete all estimate requests within 48 hours.
- Always be in clean, full uniform with our trucks and equipment clean at all times.
- Arrive for our appointments as promised or call and let you know expected arrival time.