It’s a Tri-Cities tradition. Our annual holiday light show at Senske headquarters is our proud tradition 19 years running. We put up more than 500,000 Christmas lights in an animated display open to the public. Come watch one of the best Christmas light shows in the area!
Our Christmas lights are synced with music creating a beautiful melody of dancing holiday lighting. This Christmas light show is our way of celebrating the spirit of the holiday season with our community.
Our Charity Christmas Light Show provides an atmosphere that cultivates the spirit of the holiday season. We partner with 2nd Harvest to raise awareness and accept non-perishable food and cash donations for those in need. Our goal is simple, to provide an event for everyone to come together as a community, enjoy the Christmas light show and help make the holiday season a little better for families in need.
Make Senske’s Annual Charity Holiday Light Show part of your family’s tradition. Join us in celebrating the very best of the holiday season spirit by giving back to those in need. A special thanks to Pavement Surface Control, that has once again generously donating large reader boards to assist with traffic control.
You won’t want to miss this event. It’s the best Christmas lights show around!
Senske Charity Christmas Light Show – Information and Dates
- Located at 400 N. Quay, Kennewick
- Accepting monetary and non-perishable food donations for 2nd Harvest
- Christmas Light Show runs nightly in December, 5pm-midnight
- Listen to the music synced to our holiday light show
- Tune your car radio station to 90.3 FM
- Selfie stations will be set up throughout the show so you can get photos with friends and family
- Disinfecting wipes are available to clean selfie stations between families
- Letters to Santa can be dropped off at an official North Pole mailbox
- Remember to follow state guidelines regarding social distancing and mask wearing